Alpine Pools Service & Parts Department
All of our Alpine Pools locations offer FREE Pool School and Spa Training seminars to help you learn proper maintenance procedures. Knowing how to care for your investment is the key to fewer service calls, allowing you to get the most fun out of your pool and spa.
If you are unsure of how to properly make a repair, let us earn your trust by scheduling your appointment today! We will always repair exactly what you need; never more, never less.
Pool and Spa Service
- Open and close swimming pools
- Clean and repair filters
- Install and repair gas pool heaters
- Check and repair inground pool lines
- Accurately measure pool liners for replacement and installation
- Repair automatic pool cleaners
- Clean, test, and repair salt cells
- Repair pool pump motors and bearings
- Open and close spas and hot tubs
- Repair spas and hot tubs
- Electronic leak detection to insure accurate liner repairs.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Pool Opening/Closing Service
Whether the pool season is beginning or ending, Alpine Pools can take the hassle out of closing your pool, covering and winterizing for the cold to opening your pool in the spring with the proper chemical balance, inspecting the pump and filter, ready for you to enjoy.
Schedule a Pool Opening with the location nearest you, and leave the hassle to us!