San Juan Fiberglass Pools Since 1958
- The highest quality pool that you can buy
- Beautiful and luxurious one piece fiberglass design
- Smooth pool surface that is gentle on your skin
- Requires less maintenance
- Lowest operating costs
- Made from 100% Resin Fiberglass waterproof sheet (no fillers).
- Cuts heat loss into the ground by 90% over steel and concrete walled pools
- Increases the value of your home
- Less expensive cost of ownership than other pools; saves 70% on chemicals and 30% on electricity
- No pool painting, resurfacing, or acid washing ever needed
- No liner replacement ever required
- Smooth surface means less chance for algae or other undesirable elements making them healthier for you
- Plastic or Corian surfaces are available (not a paint finish)
- Made in the USA
- San Juan Pools are an algorithm of fiberglass pool perfection
Learn more about San Juan Pools
Today, more than ever before, busy people are looking for ways to upgrade the value of their home and enjoy more family fun time.
High-quality, 100% resin, hand layered and woven fiberglass pools by San Juan Products are in a league of their own when it comes to providing the pool buying public with value and quality. All San Juan fiberglass pools are manufactured in a controlled factory environment, under strict supervision, resulting in a predictable, high-quality product. With San Juan products there’s never any room for compromise on quality. San Juan Pools start with a plastic or coran finish which is layered with 100% woven fiberglass and 100% fiberglass resin. When this sheet cures, it molecularly bonds to one solid piece (more than just glued together). This makes it a 100% waterproof sheet throughout.
San Juan Pools originated in Seattle, Washington early in 1958 and was the first company to apply the then-new technology of fiberglass to a full body swimming pool using techniques adapted from boat hull construction. That pool is still in excellent condition to this day, and people still swim in it every summer.
Due to their sturdy, patented 100% resin fiberglass construction, San Juan fiberglass pools never need to be resurfaced. By contrast, a typical concrete pool will require periodic resurfacing, meaning extra outlays of cash for many years to come. The bottom line is that while a San Juan fiberglass pool may cost more up front than a vinyl or cement pool, homeowners will more than make up the difference in savings over the life of the pool.
The smooth fiberglass surface of all San Juan pools makes them easier and less expensive to maintain than concrete. They never require acid washing and unlike concrete pools with their porous surface, offer no haven for algae and other undesirable elements; this means fiberglass pools are also healthier than concrete pools. A 100% resin fiberglass pool has the lowest cost of ownership and maintenance.