The Semi-Inground pool is one of the most versatile swimming pool options at Alpine Pools. Please take a moment and determine if this Radiant pool is the perfect solution for you.
Alpine Pools’ Radiant Semi-Inground pools
- Semi-inground, in-ground or above-ground installation
- Many shapes and sizes.
- The only swimming pools manufactured using an R-10 structural insulated panel. Taking from the same technology used to build airplanes and spacecraft
- 2” thick wall panels are constructed of an EPS foam insulation core bonded between sheets of durable acrylic coated aluminum
- It’s stronger than steel, polymer, and even 12” of concrete
- Will never rust, warp, or crack
- Acrylic-coated aluminum walls resist oxidation and corrosion as well as provide extra liner protection
- All aluminum components make this pool completely rust free
- Insulated walls resist heat loss more efficiently than any other type of pool wall
- The insulated wall panels help the water heat up faster and keep the water warmer longer
- You can extend your swimming season by up to 2 months. You may not need a pool heater. If so you’ll save $1000’s on heating costs.
- Radiant Pools are constructed using Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and aluminum. EPS foam contains no ozone damaging CFCs or HCFCs and is 100% recyclable.
- Hassle-free, non-prorated lifetime warranty on the entire pool against manufacturing defects for as long as you own your pool.
- All metric models by Radiant Pools include a warranty against winter damage from snow and ice build-up.
- Every Radiant Pool warranty is 100% transferable
- Pool kits available.
More about Semi Inground PoolsAlpine Pools Semi-Inground swimming pools are the perfect solution for your backyard. and you can choose to install these incredible pools as above-ground, in-ground, or anything in between. Having a swimming pool is like having waterfront property. You create a place for family and friends to gather and relax. It’s a place to entertain and make memories.
Radiant Pools offers homeowners the most incredible features and benefits that you won’t find in any other pool; unique manufacturing technology, limitless installation options, incredible warranty protection, and energy savings that, over time, allow this pool to pay for itself. No other pool on the market today can offer this complete value-added pool package. It is truly the smart backyard investment.
These 2” thick wall panels are constructed of an EPS foam insulation core bonded between sheets of durable acrylic coated aluminum. The patented bonding process that joins the three layers creates a rigid wall that is far stronger than its component parts and is made of materials that will last forever.
Energy EfficiencyRadiant Pools’ insulated walls resist heat loss more efficiently than any other type of pool wall. Heat gained from the sun is retained which helps to maintain water temperature even overnight, while other types of pools lose up to 10◦ F. The Radiant’s insulated wall panels help the water heat up faster and keep the water warmer longer, extending the swimming season by up to 2 months. With the superior heat retention properties of a Radiant Pool, you can swim during the entire swimming season without the need of a heater which saves $1000’s on heating costs, allowing the pool to pay for itself over time! The water temperature you desire for your swimming pool directly affects your energy cost if you use a gas or heat pump pool heater.
Environmentally SmartIt is important now, more than ever, to consider how your individual consumer choices affect climate change. Radiant Pools’ R-10 insulated wall panels make it the only pool on the market that is truly energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
This is how you want to buy smart and responsibly. You can add value to your property and your life without adding to your environmental footprint. Radiant Pools are constructed using Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and aluminum. EPS foam contains no ozone damaging CFCs or HCFCs and is 100% recyclable.
Aluminum is the most commonly recycled post-consumer metal in the world. The history and success of the aluminum industry is based on its ability to promote energy conservation and waste reduction within the industry itself and among American consumers.
Warranty100% Lifetime Warranty Radiant Pools offers a hassle-free, non-prorated lifetime warranty on the entire pool against manufacturing defects for as long as you own your pool.
Only Radiant Pools has you covered all year round. Radiant Pools is so confident in the structural strength of their product.
Every Radiant Pools warranty is also 100% transferrable. If the original purchaser sells their home, the new purchaser receives a new warranty certificate and the pool is warranted to them for as long as they own their home. A lifetime of swimming fun for every smart Radiant Pool owner!